To gain courage and strength in their lives many people worship lord Hanuman. This year on march 31, will are going to celebrate the birth of the most powerful mythological idol, almost of you know about the deity's life, but there are many things we still don't know.
Let's have a look at some of them.
1. Pawanputra Hanuman was on incarnation of lord Shiva and is considered to be on example of strength,devotion, and perseverance.
2.The deity once applied sindoor all over this body for lord Ram's long life and to show his love and affection towards him.
3. The name, "Hanuman" actually means "disfigured jaw" in Sanskrit.
4. Although he was a Bramhachari, lord Hanuman had a son - Makardhwaja.
5. Once,Lord Ram issued a death sentence to Lord Hanuman.
6. Hanuman also chartered his version of Ramayan - which was supposedly a superior version compared to that of Valmiki's.
7. Lord Hanuman and lord Bhima were both brothers.
8. When lord Ram's time of death was at hand, Lord Hanuman barred Yama from claiming him.
9. Lord Hanuman once rejected goddess Sita's give as she gave Hanuman a beautiful pearl necklace.